Pages

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

New Cake Stand

My new favourite thing (other than the cumbersome bunny break dancing) is this little gem - a glass cake stand from Ikea. I was looking for one in charity shops throughout all of Kent, but Ikea came up trumps and I was won over. How did I last this long without it? Most of our friends have them on the work top and I drawl each time we visit. Now we have our own!




What a treat to wheel her out when we have guests over whether it's for post dinner dessert or merely a bum fight for leftovers with a cup of tea, it feels truly decadent. Be warned though - once the glass dome reveals only crumbs it doesn't half give you an excuse to fill it up again. You need to hone your will power to enjoy such a provoking piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...