Pages

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Recipe : Shaved Sweet Tats

We have trouble cooking bulky things in the most miniscule of ovens that we have in the caravan. So potatoes for example, take forever. Therefore I have been coming up with new ways to make potatoes less bulky. Like getting carried away with a peeler.



To really crisp them up, turn up the heat slightly but these were still very, very tasty. I started with sweet potatoes because they are quicker to cook and well, we’re obsessed with them. Especially when they are roasted.



And quite frankly, this is quite a fun dish to make with friends, as you can all sit round shaving with a glass of wine. I’m a big fan of cooking together as it feels a lot less stressful and lots more fun. It’s not that I’m lazy – I promise!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...